Venture to One of the Final Wild Places - Malpelo Island, Colombia Aboard the Ferox -10 Nights for One Person
Malpelo is considered one of the best shark diving destinations on the planet. Massive schools of hammerhead and silky sharks are found here along with galapagos, whitetip, whale sharks, manta and eagle rays, free-swimming moray eels, as well as the reclusive small tooth sand tiger.
Colombia Dive Adventures will provide a superlative experience aboard the Ferox. Topside, the Malpelo is a rock formation that is thrust upward out of the ocean and belongs to an interoceanic mountain range located inside a Colombian National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the largest no-fishing zone in the Eastern Tropical Pacific. Located three hundred miles from the Colombian mainland Malpelo is home to one of the most important coral formations of the Colombian Pacific Ocean. It is an oasis of life for native and migratory species.
The Ferox has exclusive access to the sanctuary. Only one live-aboard dive boat is permitted inside the protected area at a time. Malpelo, is Colombia Dive Adventures premier destination.
The crew members will make you feel at home on this live-aboard vessel that accommodates fourteen passengers. You can dine and lounge on the large shaded sundeck. Enjoy fine meals provided by our world-class chef. The vessel is equipped to provide the smoothest crossings. The winning bidder will sleep well in a single cabin with a semi-private bathroom and an individually controlled air conditioners. The beds are made with high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and each room is stocked with personal care items. Hypoallergenic towels complete the floating retreat.
Malpelo is a site for experienced divers. Strong currents can create very demanding conditions. All divers must have Advanced Open Water certification and a minimum of 50 dives in their logbooks.
Additional Lot Details:
- This experience must be booked by end of 2018
- Valid for one person
- Room taxes are included
- Room type: Single with semi-private bath
- Duration: Ten nights
- Up to four dives daily
- Nitrox is included
- Three dives per day except for last day which is limited to two dives
- Park fees of $35 USD per day are responsibility of guest.
- R/T Transportation Airport/Liveaboard, Taxes, and Port Fees included
- Hotel not included, however significant discounts can be arranged with one of Colombia's best hotel chains
- Bar tabs, gratuities, and special request expenses are additional and the responsibility of the winning bidder
- Airfare not included
- To be scheduled at mutually agreed upon date, based on donor availability, but before the expiration date of trip
- Blackout dates may apply
- Winner must contact a Sea Save Foundation representative within thirty days of auction closure
- Contact with the donor must be made within ninety days of auction closure
- Dive safety insurance is mandatory
- Save Foundation strongly suggests travel insurance
- Refunds will not be made for any reason
- Experience cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned
- We expect the winning bidder and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending this experience. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
Company Name : Columbia Dive Adventures